Cogran offers 2 styles of volunteer management, one that is suited to day or weekend long events that include self-scheduling, and another that manages volunteers for recurring, one-time, or periodic volunteering. Both styles allow great flexiblity. With this flexibility, Cogran's volunteer managment tools can be used for everything from soccer tournaments to food banks.
Here is how it works:
First, set up your parameters.
- Admin enters the facilities at which events occur
- Admin enters all of the tasks to do.
- Admin sets the dates and hours of operation for each facility.
- Next, Admin uses our one-click featuer to generate a schedule of available facilities to schedule and resources required.
- Volunteer completes a registration form and indicates what they want to volunteer for and availability.
- Admin confirms suitability and assigns the volunteer to available resources by task, time slot
- Admin can make changes via a calendar drag and drop.
- Report shows required vs actual resources
- Each volunteer is assigned a volunteer id which allows them to checkin/ check out
- Or, admin can confirm attendance.
OR--make use of our easy volunteer self-scheduling feature! In that case, volunteers log in to their account and select from a list of volunteer options. You can restrict this list based on their approval level!